Trump says he’s in touch with Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer after hearing on GOP healthcare bill
- by admin
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he’s reached out to Senate Minority leader Charles Schumer following his comments during a Congressional hearing on the GOP healthcare proposal.
“Chuck Schumer called me and told me he was ready to come in for a meeting,” Trump tweeted.
“The President is in touch.”
The President was in Washington on Tuesday for a hearing on health care legislation to be introduced by Sen. Bill Cassidy and Rep. Tom MacArthur.
Trump said that he would “make a call” on the legislation when he returns from the Senate.
“I’m ready to meet with him if he is willing to come to the table,” Trump said of Schumer.
“It’s going to be a great meeting,” Schumer said of the president.
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he’s reached out to Senate Minority leader Charles Schumer following his comments during a…
- How to coin counting machines
- Which machine is best for cleaning coffee table, and which one is best suited for espresso?
- When you don’t know how to use your dryer, you don´t have to stop reading this
- How to Make a Frosted Bacon Baked Potato with Freezing Dry Machine
- How To Buy a Better Washing Machine