How to Make a Frosted Bacon Baked Potato with Freezing Dry Machine
- by admin
How to make bacon with a homemade cold-dried potato chip.
The next time you have a craving for the best baked potato you can find, you can freeze dry the dough.
I started out by cutting up a batch of frozen potatoes and placing them in a baking pan with a lid, and then letting them thaw overnight.
The next morning, I put them in the freezer, let them thawed for an hour, and peeled them off.
I then sliced them in half, and sliced them into 2 to 3 sections.
I added about 1 tablespoon of sugar to each slice of bacon, then let them chill overnight.
When the bacon was cool enough to handle, I placed them in two 1-inch-deep baking dishes.
Then I rolled them up, sliced them, and served them up.
They came out pretty good, too.
I hope this helps you freeze dry some of your favorite baked potato recipes, as they’re super-easy to make.
If you try them, let us know!
How to make bacon with a homemade cold-dried potato chip.The next time you have a craving for the best baked…
- How to coin counting machines
- Which machine is best for cleaning coffee table, and which one is best suited for espresso?
- When you don’t know how to use your dryer, you don´t have to stop reading this
- How to Make a Frosted Bacon Baked Potato with Freezing Dry Machine
- How To Buy a Better Washing Machine